Seedoo technological revolution
- Most current PWCs are 70% quieter than models produced only four years ago
- Old 2-stroke-carbureted to 4-stroke and Direct Injection (DI) engines = reduction of emissions from 90%
- Sea-Doo intelligent braking and reverse technology (iBR), the first braking system on water for PWCs
- Sea-Doo Learning Key : reduces the performance of the engine and the speed of the PWC to enable beginners and less experienced riders more confidence on a PWC.
Design and usage profile
- Most current PWCs are now seated (cruising type) instead of stand-up riding (sport type) (Sea-Doo watercrafts are 100% seated). In addition, more than 90% of sales are three seat watercrafts.
- The worlds first on-water braking system on a PWC
- Brings the watercraft to a controlled stop when the rider decides.
- Brake and reverse lever is mounted on the left handlebar (like a motorcycle or bicycle) so you can kep your eyes on the water.